Spoiler — it doesn’t.
SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT IS BUSINESS
Any kind of commercial actions can be affected by numerous external factors. What is the result?
Agile software development process has different inputs and outputs.
If the inputs are impacted there is no surprise that the outcome may be something else than expected.
Yes, it is claimed that agile methodology is very flexible and generally designed to be resistant to change requests impacts, but however someone in the end of meeting agrees for extra features to be added to the scope and the whole process becomes
The main reasons of CHAOS:
- Wrong expectations
2. Emotional ups and downs
3. Client’s Misunderstanding
Fighting back against the CHAOS in development, we:
- Always follow the standard process;
- Work closely with clients, explaining them how to improve their business.
- Prioritize tasks.
- Motivate our teams to gain higher production goals;
- Take care about the details and describe tasks precisely;
- Work on most effective ways to resolve tasks with minimum time expenses always looking back at the development process.
Your first impression from Agile development can be spoiled. As soon as you will sneak in the right environment the faith in Agile will come back to you!